Fly Cup has over the past four years grown in size, now supporting 38 adults with learning disabilties from the Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen areas. We often take on school leavers and therefore we get the privilege of assisting young people on their journey through childhood into adulthood. This allows us, often over many years, to gain both trust and a real insight how to create a personalised training plan to support each trainee.
Our trainees are able to…
- Access Training and Employment in Catering
- Achieve Formal and Informal Qualifications
- Develop Lifelong Independent Living Skills
- Reduce Social Isolation
- Increase Confidence and Self Esteem
- Gain Employment Opportunities
How to Apply
Please contact the Manager on 01467 625645 for information about applying to become a Fly Cup trainee.